Adsense is the best high paying earning program to the publishers for their online content from Google. Now a day’s Getting adsense account is more difficulty for blogger who has blog.

Change Your Approved Adsense Account Payee Name

In some cases, publishers While applying adsense program mistakenly they provide mis-spell to their account payee name. Publishers might know until he or she receives check from google. The problem will come due to mis-match of the payee name between cheque and bank account.

Due to Adsense terms and conditions, they are won`t give the option for changing account payee name or transfer accounts for the certain countries.

Google provides change your adsense payee name with some restrictions and rules. Before changing adsense payee name know list of countries are supported.

List of Countries are Not Allowed to Change Adsense Account Payee Name

If you are from following any one of the country, then you won't have the option for change your adsense account payee name.
  1. Algeria
  2. Bahrain
  3. Bangladesh
  4. Brazil
  5. China
  6. Egypt
  7. India
  8. Indonesia
  9. Jordan
  10. Kuwait
  11. Lebanon
  12. Libya
  13. Malaysia
  14. Morocco
  15. Nepal
  16. Oman
  17. Pakistan
  18. Palestine
  19. Philippines
  20. Qatar
  21. Saudi Arabia
  22. Singapore
  23. Sri Lanka
  24. Thailand
  25. Tunisia
  26. United Arab Emirates
  27. Vietnam
  28. Yemen
You Might Also Like

Change Your Approved Account Adsense Payee Name in India

You can update or change your adsense account payee name in unsupported countries like india, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Srilanka via sending email and filling request form. But i would suggest you contact it to adsense support team via email.

Make sure you should to send all the details in a single email with valid proof. Since there is no response for your second time email while you contacting adsense team.

Subject: Adsense Account Payee Name Change - Pub-id

Dear Team,

I mistakenly enter my account payee name wrongly while applying adsense program. Due to this i am not able to withdraw my earning funds from bank account.

I want update "Old Payee Name" to "New Payee Name" for my adsense account. I have added my account details for your reference; also I have attached my valid proof in this email.

AdSense Publisher ID My Current Payee Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
My Adsense Publisher ID: (pub-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
Country Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I have read google policies and terms of services and i am sure that I never mis-ues it.

Your Sincerely,
Your name

Just compose an email in above format which I given to adsense-support@google.com.

Now you can know how to change or update your approved adsense account payee name for India and some unsupported countries. I hope it will works. Thank you for reading. If have any doubt or tell suggestions just leave comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dine Tricks © 2014. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top