Redirect Blogger Post URL to Another Post URL

Learn how to forward a custom blogspot blog post URL to 301 temporary or permanent redirection to any blogger post url. You can do this easily by using the given simple steps to forward the url which you want to auto redirection.

Redirect Blogger 404 URL to Another Post or Page

Today I have found some 404 pages on my blog "dinetricks.blogspot.com" from google webmaster tools. So I decided to automatically move that page to my blog's another page. I have searched from google then finally i have found the solution for this feature. Also I have tested with my blog posts. It works great. So I would like to share with you all. I hope this trick may useful to all the users, those who wants to remove all the broken links from the blogger blog.


Also Read: How to Automatically Redirect Old Blog Address to New Blog?


How to Redirect Blogger Post URL to Another Post or Page?

  • Login your blogger account
  • Go to blog dashboard.
  • Scroll down the page and click "SETTINGS" then select "Search Preferences"
Blogger Settings Option

Now you can find the option named as "Errors and Redirections". Just click the "Custom Redirects" option. Here you have to add the old url and destination url to complete the url forward option. 
301 blogger Post URL Redirection

After adding the links,  click the "Save Changes" button. That's it. Now check with the your old url. It will be redirected the destination url which you have given on the same page.

Also Read: Add Custom 404 Page in Blogger


I hope, the blogger url post redirect works for you. If you have faced any issues in url forward feature in the blog, just leave a comment to this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dine Tricks © 2014. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top